PROPERTY ID: G0009
The hotel complex Costa Perla is located in the most popular area for holiday homes in Greece, between Hermione and Porto Heli, at the location “Kouverta Perle” (pearl blanket). It was built in 1973 with the typical architecture of that time, aiming at mass tourism. It used to be a 3 star hotel from 1973 to 2009 and has a total of 193 rooms and 52 bungalows.
Costa Perla occupies a total area of 75,195 sqm, while the already constructed areas cover a surface of 3,087.59 sqm. With a maximum height of 11m at the main building and a total size of 24,371.38 sqm, it is literally a breath away from the beach, since its minimum distance from the coastline is just 30m. The maximum building coefficient in the area is 0,20 and the maximun coverage ratio is 10%.
Porto Cheli is one of the most prestigious residential areas outside of Athens. It is located only 3 hours away from Attica and only a few minutes by boat from the famous cosmopolitan island of Spetses. The calm, crystal blue waters of Porto Cheli makes it an ideal place for boat excursions. The former, King Constantine II of Greece, also resides in the area during the summer months.
- A tank with a capacity of 600 cubic meters at the top of the plot, watering the whole area
- A swimming pool of maximum depth 9m
- Tennis courts – basketball courts – volleyball courts – mini golf
- Restaurants in front of the swimming pool
- Private music club by the beach
- Taverna by the beach, next to the private marina (which needs renovation)